1989 Honda Transalp XL600V
20,708 Miles – $ 4,800 OBO – FULLY LOADED
Don’t put off your New Year’s Resolutions to get out and see the world… This is everything you need for your next adventure.
Click on the thumbnails below for supersized images.
- Title In-Hand
- NEW CDI’s at 10k miles
- NEW X-Ring Chain at 15k miles
- CUSTOM CENTER STAND
Not only is this RARE to find on a Transalp due to Honda’s undercarriage modification for US imports, this was a custom design | build by Pat Carson Studio (noted for Baja 1,000 custom suspension systems for UTV’s, noted for design with steel by Dwell Magazine)
- CYCRA Probend Handlebar Guards
- Happy Trail Engine Guard
- Happy-Trail Pannier Rack
- Custom-mounted Pelican Cases
- RotoPax 3 gal. Fuel Pack with Custom Mount
- Custom Tool / Fishing Pole Tube
- Airhawk 2 Seat Cushion
- Fused SAE & QuiConnect 2 Cables
- ORIGINAL Owners & Service Manual MINT
- + Tank Bag
- + Extras (spare tubes, oil, chain lube)
Note: The front forks & rear spring have been adjusted to lower the seat 1/2″ to accommodate my height and weight. These adjustments can easily be reversed by your qualified mechanic.
ONLY REPLYS THROUGH CRAIGSLIST WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Click HERE to go back and submit your email.